Keto Blueberry Cobbler
This amazing blueberry cobbler is the perfect keto dessert for that summer cookout. Super low carb and delicious this will be sure to hit the spot!
- 3 cups fresh or frozen, blueberries, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup low carb sweetener, add more if necessary
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl combine lemon juice and berries. Pour berry mixture into greased 9"x9" pan.
- Stir almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener and egg until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Sprinkle dry mixture over berries.
- Drizzle melted butte over topping.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top is browned.