- 2 coconut
- 2 medium ripe mangoes
- ½ cup chopped radish (about 7)
- ¼ cup sliced green onion (2)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut curls, toasted
- Using a serrated knife cut off the tip end of each coconut. Strain ½ cup of the coconut liquid into a food processor bowl or blender container. Using a large spoon, scoop out ⅔ cup of the coconut meat; add coconut meat to food processor bowl or blender container.
- Cover; process or blend until coconut mixture is nearly smooth. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Peel, seed, and chop mangoes. Add mangoes, radishes, onions, ginger, pepper, and salt to coconut mixture. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
- Top with toasted coconut. Serve with crackers, grilled chicken, ham, or fish