Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
- 10 large, mushrooms , stems and insides removed
- 1 teaspoon olive, oil , or as needed
- 1 celery, stalk, diced
- ¼ cup blue, cheese, dressing
- ¼ cup ranch dressing, ranch salad dressing
- ¼ cup buffalo wing, sauce
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cooked, chicken breasts , shredded
- ½ cup shredded, Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange mushrooms, open-side up, in a baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat; cook and stir celery until tender, about 5 minutes. Add blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, buffalo wing sauce, and cream cheese to celery; cook and stir until cream cheese is melted and buffalo sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Mix chicken and buffalo sauce together in a bowl until chicken is coated; spoon into mushrooms. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over buffalo sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and golden, about 20 minutes.