Buffalo Chicken Dip
This buffalo chicken dip is a perfect appetizer for any occasion. Easy to prepare ahead of time and warm up for a quick appetizer. May be frozen up to 2 months. Serve with Keto Chips or Celery and Enjoy!
- 2 (10-ounce) cans chunk, chicken, drained
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup pepper, sauce
- 1½ cups shredded, Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks.