Who doesn’t love a good potato pancake? I know I do. We have our own keto version of this delicious appetizer. The zucchini pancake. Top these great snacks with marinara sauce and more parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. We have it liste
These Zucchini Pancakes are a light and fresh way to start your day. Serve with salsa, sour cream or cream cheese!
- 1 pound zucchini, grated
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 leaves basil, chopped
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Squeeze grated zucchini in paper towels to release as much water as possible. Spread zucchini on fresh paper towels and sprinkle with salt and let sit for 30 minutes to release additional water and then squeeze again.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, eggs, green onions, garlic, basil, nutmeg, onion powder, and black pepper in a bowl; add zucchini. Stir to combine.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Form golf ball-sized zucchini patties and place in hot frying pan. Fry until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Nutrition InformationFat: 8 Carbohydrates: 6 Protein: 7