Turkey Breakfast Cups
- 8 eggs
- 8 ounces cooked, turkey breast , crumbled
- 2 mushrooms , chopped
- 1 cup diced red bell, pepper
- 1 cup diced, onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground, black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup shredded cheese, Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 8 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- lightly saute mushrooms, pepper and onions (about half way done.)
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl. Mix turkey, bell pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, mushrooms, and water into the beaten eggs. Pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melted. Let cook and enjoy!