Savory Butternut Squash Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup splenda brown sugar
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups pureed cooked butternut squash
- 1 cup old-fashioned
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Prepare 24 muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Beat eggs, flour, brown sugar replacement, olive oil, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth. Add squash, oats, and rosemary; stir until you have a smooth batter. Divide batter between prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes