Quick Crab Salad
- 2 (8-ounce) package imitation crabmeat 4 green onions
- ½ cup celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup light mayonnaise ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons horseradish 4 cups 2 -3 salad greens 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 lemons cut into wedges
- Cut crab into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine the crab with the onions, celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, dill weed and horseradish; mix well. 3. Divide crab mixture among the plates; sprinkle with the parsley, add lemon wedges and serve!