No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Just in time for labor day this amazing guilt-free no bake cheesecake is perfect for the Labor Day cookout!
- ¾ cup keto graham, cracker, crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground, nutmeg
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 (1-ounce) package cheesecake flavor sugar-free instant pudding, mix
- 2 pints fresh, strawberries, sliced
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. See Keto Graham Cracker Recipe in book.
- Press the mixture into an 8-inch pie dish. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until softened. reduce the speed to low, and gradually beat in milk, a little at a time (mixture will be watery). Use a rubber spatula to scrape cream cheese from the sides of the bowl, if necessary.
- Beat in pudding mix until the filling is thick and smooth. Spoon half of the cream cheese filling into the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Spread half the strawberries over the filling. Repeat cheesecake layer and strawberry layer.
- Chill in refrigerator until set and cold, at least 1 hour.