New Orleans Chicken Lazone
Looking for that amazing New Orleans style Keto food? Well look no further! This recipe is not only easy to make but packed full of flavor and completely Keto!
- 4 whole boneless skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ cup butter, divided
- ½ cup heavy cream
- dash cayenne, pepper
- Combine the seasonings and coat chicken breasts.
- In large sauté pan melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.
- Pour the cream into the skillet and lower the heat. Simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens then add the remaining butter. When butter is melted place chicken breasts on four plates and top with the sauce.