Keto Thai Zucchini Ramen Noodles
- 12 ounces pork belly, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and grated
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups chicken bone broth
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 3½ ounces (about 2 heaping cups) shiitake mushrooms, sliced into matchsticks salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 ounces zucchini noodles
- 2 to 4 soft-boiled eggs (sliced into halves), to garnish
- 6 sliced green onions (just the crunchy light green part), to garnish
6 to 8nori seaweed sheets, to garnish
- Cook pork belly in a large pan over medium heat until crispy on the outside, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Turn off the heat and remove pork belly and all but 2 tablespoons of fat from the pot. Allow fat to cool slightly.
- Return heat to low-medium (fat will still be hot), and cook garlic and ginger, stirring often until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add bone broth, coconut aminos, chili paste, mushrooms, and salt and pepper to pot. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zoodles, and cook until al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Divide ramen into bowls. Top with eggs, green onion, and seaweed sheets, and serve.