Keto Sun-dried Tomato Chicken
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 small chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and sear, skin-side down, until golden, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and pour off half the fat from skillet.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add garlic, thyme, basil, and red pepper flakes. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then stir in broth, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan and season with more salt. Bring to a simmer, then return chicken to skillet, skin-side up add bacon bits.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through (and juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife), 17 to 20 minutes.