Who doesn’t love bread items during the holidays? This decadent pumpkin bread recipe checks all the boxes for that craving. Imagine cutting a warm slice of this bread and spreading some cream cheese on it over a cup of coffee while sitting in front of a cozy fire. This recipe has 1 gram of protein and 10 grams of net carbs. Of course if you add 1 oz of cream cheese, as a spread, you can add 1.6 grams of protein and only 1 more gram of carbs. Well worth the effort.
KETO PUMPKIN BREAD
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 5 teaspoons pumpkins pie spice
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons coconut oils, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan baking parchment.
- Stir almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and kosher salt together in a bowl with a whisk to mix.
- Beat pumpkin puree, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl until smooth; add to the flour mixture and gently stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 70 minutes. Cool in the pan 15 to 20 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.