This wonderful keto pizza is perfect for those on the ketogenic diet who crave the pizza of past without the guilt of the crust. Containing 25 grams of fat, 15 grams of protein (depending on your toppings) and 5 net carbs you can feel confident that you’ll stay on track to meet those weight loss goals and continue to feel great about yourself and melt away the pounds! Combine with a nice salad for that perfect italian guilt-free meal and enjoy!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chives
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni. cooked sausage, and green peppers as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray or oil.
- Beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Add cream, parmesan, chives, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray or oil and place 2 cups mozzarella cheese in the bottom of pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread sauce over baked mixture. Add your toppings of choice and cover with remaining mozzerella cheese. Place back in the oven and bake until bubbly and brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy!