Keto Pizza Crust
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut, oil
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend almond four, egg, coconut oil, and flax seeds together in a blender. Transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet and roll or press out to desired thickness and shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Add your choice of low carb tomato paste, cheeses, and toppings and bake another 10 minutes.