This is a simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. Make it what you want; whether it is a simple pepperoni, cheese and tomato-sauce version, or loaded up.
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1¼ cups (6 oz.) shredded provolone cheese
- 1½ oz. pepperoni
- olives (optional)
- Serve it Up-
- 2 oz. (1 cup) leafy greens
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese. Give it a good stir to combine.
- Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C). Spread tomato sauce on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top. Then bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color and serve with a fresh salad on the side.