Keto Mug Cake
Author: Keto Mug Cake
- 12 tablespoons chocolate, chips, or more to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 tablespoons coconut, flour
- 8 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 4 drops coffee-flavored extract (optional)
- Combine chocolate chips and olive oil in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until melted, about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Stir coconut flour, water, and baking soda into chocolate mixture using a fork. Add egg and coffee extract to chocolate mixture; stir well.
- Divide batter between 4 microwavable mugs. Heat each mug in microwave until cake is cooked through, about 1½ minutes. Cool cake for about 2 minutes before eating.