Keto Green Chili Chicken Bake
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed.
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened.
- 4 oz can chopped green chilis
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded.
- ½ tsp garlic powder.
- ¼ tsp cumin.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- ¼ tsp pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and green chilis.
- Place chicken breasts in baking pan, butterfly the chicken if they are larger.
- Pour cream cheese mix on top of chicken, spread evenly.
- Layer in the cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes, until chicken reaches 165 degrees.