Salmon and Crab are several of those things thats perfect for the ketogenic diet. High in protein and good fats these will get you on your way to losing weight in no time. Not only is this meal easy to make and good for you but it tastes absolutely amazing! The tartar sauce can be made ahead of time and leftovers can be saved for another day. Remember, drink lots of water and keep your body hydrated to melt away those pounds!
Keto Friendly Crab and Salmon Cakes
- Crab and salmon cakes:
- 8 ounces flaked salmon
- 8 ounces crab meat
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp mayo
- Handful fresh parsley chopped
- Pinch of cayenne
- Pink salt
- Almond flour
- ½ cup of pork rinds crushed.
- Tarter sauce:
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup chopped dill pickles
- Handful of fresh chopped dill herbs squeeze of lemon ¼ teaspoon ground pepper.
- Mold into medium sized cakes.
- Fry in pan of coconut oil. 5 minutes each side