Keto Egg Roll In a Bowl
- 16 ounces ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 14 ounces shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, brown the pork or beef until no longer pink. Add the garlic and sautee for 30 seconds. Add the cabbage/coleslaw, soy sauce, ginger, and sautee until desired tenderness. You can add a little water if you need more liquid to sautee the coleslaw down.
- Make a well in the center of the skillet and add the egg. Scramble until done over low heat.
- Stir in sriracha. Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with green onions. Add additional soy sauce and sriracha if desired.