Keto Cheeseburger Kabobs
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ head iceberg lettuce
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 20 slices dill pickles
- Preheat the grill to 375’F. Make sure that you can do both direct and indirect cooking.
- Mix the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Use a scoop for form even balls. Roll them then flatten each ball into a somewhat flattened burger patty shape.
- Use a cast iron skillet. Place it over the indirect heat then cook the bacon. Do not make it too crisp, or you won’t be able to skewer it. Set the bacon aside then remove the grease.
- Place the skillet back over indirect heat then add the burger patties. Cook through, turning halfway. Place the skillet over direct heat then sear both sides. Set the burgers aside.
- Use large skewers to stack the burger patties, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickle slices.