Keto Bison Bacon Cheesburger Cassrole
- 1 onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 head of lettuce
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 pound bison or ground beef
- 4 bacon strips
- Pickles for garnish
- Mayo and mustard
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Dice onion, put ½ in mixing bowl – set other ⅓ aside.
- Dice jalapeño, put in mixing bowl with onion.
- Dice and set aside tomato and lettuce.
- Combine bison with jalapeño and onion. Add teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and ground garlic. Cook in skillet over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until meat is browned.
- Cut bacon strips and cook over medium heat until crispy.
- Add bacon to bison skillet. Add ½ cup of shredded cheese and put over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Remove skillet from heat and garnish with pickles, onion, and tomato. Drizzle mustard and mayo over the top.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.