- 2½ cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil , melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs at room temperature, beaten
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt together in a bowl; stir in coconut oil until fully incorporated. Stir eggs and honey into almond flour mixture until a dough ball forms. Scoop dough using an ice cream scoop and arrange dough scoops in the parchment paper. Lightly press each piece of dough to create a biscuit shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are lightly browned, about 15 minutes