This is a great easy recipe for an easy to make meal that tastes fantastic. You can make these the night before for dinner and then reheat them the next day for lunch.
Keto Avocado Tacos
- 2 avocados
- ½ roma tomato
- ¼ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 ounces ground beef
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Taco seasoning
- Cayenne, salt, and pepper to taste
- Avocado filling:
- Cut avocados into halves. Remove insides with spoon into mixing bowl. Save avocado shells.
- Add diced onion, tomato, and garlic to the mixing bowl. Mash together with fork. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Spoon filling into bottom half of empty avocado shells.
- Brown ground beef. Add in taco seasoning a dash of water.
- Spoon cooked beef into avocado shells onto of the filling.
- Top with shredded cheese and Enjoy!