Italian Chicken and Veggies in Foil
- 1¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 1 medium tomato, cut into large chunks
- ¼ cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut 4 pieces of aluminum foil each about 12 inches square.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, green beans, tomato, onions, mushrooms, and garlic
- Drizzle the oil, then sprinkle with the rosemary, salt, oregano, and pepper. Toss to combine well.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the pieces of foil, arranging it down the center of each piece. Bring up the two sides of the foil and fold over together twice to seal. Fold up the ends tightly.
- Place the packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the packets and open the top seams. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if using. Eat directly from the packets or transfer to plates.