Country Breakfast Casserole
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup keto croutons
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ cup cooked ham , cubed
- ½ cup cooked pork sausage . chopped
- Melt butter in an 8x8 inch glass baking dish or small casserole dish. Add croutons and toss to coat. Sprinkle cheese on top of croutons. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk and dry mustard. Pour egg mixture over croutons and cheese. Sprinkle on cubed ham. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Let casserole stand at room temperature while oven heats.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, until eggs are set. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting. Can also be frozen and microwaved later