Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups almond, butter
- ½ cup sugar free, honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dairy-free and gluten-free, chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk almond butter, honey, egg, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in chocolate chips. Drop batter, about 2 tablespoons per cookie, onto the prepared baking sheet about 1½ inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing.