Blueberry-Coconut Cheesecake Bars
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup finely crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ cup ground pecans
- ¼ cup sugar substitute
- 1½ 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon brandy or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- For crust, in a small saucepan heat butter over medium heat until the color of light brown sugar. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In medium bowl stir together graham crackers, flour, coconut, pecans, and ¼ cup sugar. Stir in butter until combined. Evenly press on bottom of prepared pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and ⅔ cup sugar on medium until combined. Add eggs, brandy, and vanilla. Beat until combined. Pour over hot crust. Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until center appears set. Cool in pan on rack. Cover and refrigerate. Cut into bars. Store, covered, in refrigerator. Makes about 32 bars