- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons splenda
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak cubed
- In a glass or plastic bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, sesame seeds, sugar, green onions, garlic, and ginger.
- Thread the meat onto skewers. (If you are using wooden skewers, soak them 30 minutes first.) Place the skewers in a plastic or glass container just large enough to hold them, and pour the marinade over the meat, turning to coat well. Cover, and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat, and position grate 5 inches from coals. Brush grate with oil, and place skewers on grill. Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, occasionally turning kabobs to ensure even cooking