- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ pound bacon , cut into chunks
- 8 additional strips of bacon;
- ¼ cup coconut milk;
- 2 cloves garlic cloves , minced;
- ⅓ cup fresh chives , minced;
- 1 cup fresh parsley , chopped;
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a big bowl, combine the ground beef, the bacon chunks, the garlic, the chives and the coconut milk. Mix well until all the ingredients hold together. You can use an electric mixer to save
- some time. Then season the mixture with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Form the mixture into a log shape and wrap with bacon.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove and slice into ½ inch slices and serve with fresh parsley sprinkled on top