Fish Lettuce Wraps
These tasty fish lettuce wraps are not only tasty but healthy as well. Enjoy!
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 dried red Chile peppers
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 large green cabbage leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and ground black pepper to taste ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Pat fish dry with paper towel.
- Heat canola oil with dried red chiles in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook fish in the hot oil until flesh is opaque and the edges of the fish are slightly browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and black pepper. Remove from heat, drain, and discard peppers.
- Stir mayonnaise, wasabi paste, and 2 tablespoons cilantro together in a bowl. Spoon several tablespoons of fish into a cabbage leaf and wrap leaf around fish; repeat with remaining leaves and fish. Garnish each roll with a sprinkling of cilantro. Serve with wasabi mayonnaise.